- All work by the artist, Kevin McSherry is guaranteed original in concept and execution
- Assignments are taken on and priced on a licencing basis. Each assignment is governed under an agreed licence and terms that you can download here: (PDF estimate form)
- All work remains the exclusive copyright of the artist and may not be used or reproduced without permission.
- All images on this site are watermarked and are traceable using Digimarc.
- Unless agreed otherwise and entered in the terms of a signed contract, all originals are sent to the client on the understanding that they be returned intact unless other arrangements are negotiated at the outset.
- According to the Copyright Act 2000, all digital copies in the posession of clients must be disposed of, once the assignment has been completed and may not be changed, copied or otherwise distributed without the agreement of the artist. However, I don't mind if they're kept for retrieval as long as I'm notified and arrangements are made for the payment of a new licence to reproduce.
- Kevin McSherry asserts his moral right to be known as the author of his work and that work will not be changed without his permission.
- Kevin McSherry abides by the code of conduct of the Illustrators' Guild of Ireland and uses the terms and conditions laid down by the Guild.
- If you would like to know more about the licencing and usage of images, visit the web site of the Illustrators' Guild of Ireland at: www.illustratorsireland.com
T & Cs
Terms for undertaking commercial projects .
Last week a job with a tight deadline came through from Toronto. It was for an ad agency who wanted three different quirky versions of the ...
Here's a chance to get an original oils painting for a song: I'm auctioning this original , unique little study on eBay with a res...
Merlin. Archival giclee print on Hahnemuhle rag paper Merlin the magic cat. We just got a new cat at home and Merlin is his name. We go...